Our IT consulting and project management services have been a key component in the timely delivery of many complex and time-constrained infrastructure and data center projects. With proven expertise in the below areas we are strongly positioned to deliver your infrastructure projects on time, on budget and to specification:
- Project management methodologies
- Infrastructure and Data Center design and implementation
- Vendor coordination and management
- M&E requirements definition
- Deliverable management
- Project documentation
- Site office management
- Budgeting and cost control
- In-house skills in Networking and Wi-Fi, Cloud, Cybersecurity, End-user devices, Market Data and Telecoms
EIRE Systems is a member of the Project Management Institute (PMI) and BICSI.
EIRE Systems provides costing, planning and coordination for technology and people relocations, and restacks of existing buildings. These relocation and restack projects have varied in size from several 10’s of users to over 1,500 users. Project deliverables have included full documentation of pre- and post-migration desktop, server and market data systems including topologies and system designs, dependency analyses, budget and cost tracking, migration scheduling, lead-time analyses, procurement procedures, risk management, implementation management, and user acceptance testing.
EIRE Systems also provides Managed Services for Moves, Adds, and Changes (MACs).