EIRE Systems Data Center Services covers the full spectrum of data center services from site selection, to design, buildout and commissioning including:
- Critical IT Systems Requirements Definition – following clients’ global minimum requirements
- Assessment of existing/future IT Infrastructure
- Risk Assessment – using defined Risk Criteria our Risk Assessment identifies and ranks risks under a number of categories culminating is a measured level of risk associated with a proposed data center location. Topics covered under this Risk Assessment include:
- Natural Risk
- Man-made Risk
- Facility/Utility Risk
- Physical Security Risk
- Oversight of Environmental Assessment/Study (using EIRE environmental specialist partners)
- Financial Due Diligence – detailed financial analysis of shortlisted data center site.
IT Design Services
- Technology specification, recommendations and product review.
- Production of an IT Infrastructure project plan including installation schedules.
- Design of major data center components including MDF and IDF rooms, patch frame, cable pathways (high and low level) equipment rack layouts, and provisions for telecommunications and carriers.
- Coordination of all IT discipline requirements for procurement and installation of core IT infrastructure.
- Detailed CAD renderings for data center layout, cabling reticulation on all floors and in all IT rooms including rack elevations.
- Production of RFP documentation.
- Vendor negotiation and bid analysis with recommendations.
- Liaison with internal/overseas engineering team for approval of final design
- Coordination of all equipment installations with power, construction and other contractors.
- Production, monitoring and reporting of installation program.
- Day-to-day monitoring of work in progress.
- Cost tracking and change management.
- Attendance of all IT and site construction meetings.
Relocation and Commissioning
- Coordination of relocation and commissioning of equipment from legacy/existing data centers into new data centers.